Bandzoogle is hiring a full-time Ruby Developer. All Bandzoogle employees work remotely, but the company is based in Montreal.
Who we are
At Bandzoogle (@bandzoogle), we build tools that help bands succeed online. Our easy to use website building platform is used by tens of thousands of musicians to sell music and grow their fanbase. Bandzoogle is considered to be a “top 10 music marketing tool” by a leading industry blog and unlike many music industry startups we’re stable (launched in 2003), profitable, and growing fast.
We have big plans for 2011, and that’s where you come in. First, we’re rebuilding our app from the ground up in Rails, using today’s best practices. Next, we plan on launching some innovative new services for the music industry. We’re looking for a talented Rails developer to help make this happen.
What we’re looking for
- A driven problem solver.
- Experience with Rails and EC2/cloud services in a production environment.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Productive in a distributed team environment. Our 10 member team is spread across Canada, UK and USA; we work where we love to be.
What we offer
Beside working on fun projects that empower musicians, Bandzoogle offers:
- A competitive salary plus generous performance bonuses.
- A family-friendly schedule — no overtime or weekends.
- Health insurance for US and Canadian employees.
- Reimbursement of home office expenses.
- Time and resources for learning, including reimbursement of books and conferences.
- Yearly meet-ups in fun locations, family included!
How to Apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.