PCO Innovation is hiring a Junior CATIA V5 Consultant.
PCO Innovation is an international independent consulting and services group specialized in optimization of innovation processes and implementation of the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) approach within the company.
Continuous innovation, concurrent Product/Process/Service engineering, digital prototyping, operation in extended enterprise with customers and subcontractors, these are just a few examples of problems faced by companies requiring major transformations to the organization, the processes and the Information system.
What are the top reasons someone should work at your company?
- Great company culture
Describe a “day in the life” for this position?
Are you actively looking for a new challenge? Are you interested by the Engineering field? Here is a GREAT career opportunity to join an international consulting team of 500 consultants that partners with clients like IBM, Bombardier and Boeing internationally. PCO aims to double its growth within the next three years.
PCO Innovation, the independent and global leader in PLM consulting, is seeking CATIA V5 consultants.
- User support.
- Training users on the various workshops.
- Realization of parametric models.
- Edit methodologies.
- Drafting of good practice.
- Prepare and perform the migration.
Describe the job.
- Availability to travel (local and international projects of about 3 to 12 months).
- Mastery of these workshops: Advanced Mechanical Part / Assembly Design / Advanced Surfaces / Drafting.
- Control of workshops following is a plus: Sheet Metal Design / Electrical Design / Tubing Design / Knowledgeware.
- Knowledge of a PLM tool is an asset (Enovia, Windchill, TeamCenter).
- 3 months or more of experience or internship/COOP.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Strong communication skills in English. French, Italian, German, Spanish and Swedish are an asset.
- Dynamism / Motivation / Professionalism.
- Dual citizenship is an asset (Canada, USA and Europe).
PCO INNOVATION is in Canada’s top fastest-growing companies (27th) according to Canadian Business and won the 2010 Ernst and Young Entrepreneur Of the Year award in 2010. We offer a professional development program (PCO University) and the full support from our team of experts. As for the work environment: An awesome atmosphere, many activities, collective insurances and the possibility to discover the world in a professional environment in different countries and economic sectors.
Please note that we will contact only shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply