Top reasons to work at Carré Technologies?
- Health related projects (e.g. sports, sleep, stress, space missions, etc.)
- Carré is a fast growing company, employees are rewarded stock options based on performance.
- You have a passion for health technologies.
- Work with unique wearable sensors and mobile/connected health technology.
Describe a “day in the life” for this position?
The offices are located on the 3rd floor of a factory newly converted for health technology startups. You chat with colleagues by the espresso machine, looking at the latest Hexoskin prototypes in the workshop. Then you get comfortable at your desk and create awesome products.
How will the new employee’s performance be measured? Define the job’s specific goals.
Design has to fit usability and feature requirements. We favor clean design with deep uses (views permutations/pivots). Users will give the designer regular feedback.
- Define the usability and appearance of the applications.
- Work closely with the developers to implement the design and iterate.
- Use the wearable sensors to test the applications.
- Write/draw documents that will explain new UX/UI concepts to clients.
- A portfolio and references.
To see our other positions Click here