Describe the job.
The Chief Technology Officer’s role is to assure the successful execution of the company’s business mission through development and deployment of the company’s web and mobile presence. This requires envisioning the company’s service offerings as a web/mobile-based business, leading implementation of web/mobile applications, and planning for risk and growth.
Reporting to the Co-Founders, the CTO will be “hands on” developing our concept from prototype to alpha, then to beta.
The ideal candidate has a strong software background preferably with Internet and Mobile media experience, with a track record of strong coding and individual technical accomplishments.
You possess an entrepreneurial drive, and a demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast paced environment
What are the top reasons someone should work at your company?
- Fill the desire to make a positive difference in the world.
- Be part of team thats focused on becoming the next social transformer, delivering a world first.
- Its going to be an incredible journey.
- You will be challenged, and you will feel rewarded.
- There wont be any egos in the office, just people trying to make the BEST decisions for the right reasons.
- We aim to create a working environment that cultivates creativity, nurtures talent, encourages initiative, allowing ideas to be challenged with a focus on delivering awesomeness.
- We will strive to get the best out of each other in this experience, helping us all grow and become better people along the way.