Do you love social media and social networking? Are you Internet savvy? Do you want to manage the online reputation for Ford Motor Company of Canada? If so, ICUC, an iProspect company is looking for an experienced, bilingual Community Manager to join the team. Applicants must be automobile enthusiasts and prepare for a fast-paced, self-motivated, entrepreneurial lifestyle. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work with a diverse group people in an ever changing, growing industry. We look for team players with strong social networks that are able to work independently and collectively in a unique virtual environment.
- Develop and post interactive, thoughtful, intelligent, and provoking content that encourages participation and the development of member-generated content to ensure that the community is achieving its objectives.
- Be an engagement evangelist.
- Identify behavioural and technical issues, patterns, and trends in the community.
- Pro-actively escalate issues, observations, opportunities, and insights through the relevant channels.
- Provide customer service for all aspects of online community.
- Engage in the organic development and growth of the various communities and social media activities across the client’s site.
- Host and organize events – shoot/edit web videos.
- Conduct regular assessments of training and support needs.
- Develop, deliver, compile data, and produce daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on feedback, activity, contributions, efficiency etc.
- And other tasks that will come up in a young, fun, entrepreneurial company…
- Excellent verbal and written (editorial and technical) – communication skills with engaging presentation skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Superior decision making skills coupled with good judgment.
- Strong sense of account ownership and pride in work.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, monitor, and respond to changes quickly.
- High level of commitment to ensuring top quality service is delivered to clients at all times – days, evenings, overnights, and weekends.
- Above average skill in and passion for using today’s social networking tools like Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Good sense of decorum and brand appropriateness.
- Friendly, diplomatic, imperturbable self-starter with the willingness and desire to take initiative and get the job done.
- Must live in Montreal, Quebec (or surrounding area) and be prepared to work remotely.
- Must be proficient both speaking and writing in English and French.
- Passion for the automotive industry.
- 3+ years developing, growing, and managing online communities, content development and publishing for a large brand/company.
- Post secondary education in public relations, communications, marketing, business or a related field.
- Proven ability in developing strong social media marketing strategies.
- Dedicated to blogging and managing blogs.
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media. Must have a Twitter, Google+ and Facebook account and be a regular user of these and other social media sites.
- Ability to demonstrate experience with media tools and interacting with online community tools such as forums, blogs, user-generated content, etc.
- Substantial knowledge of the Internet including social media with awareness of current social media trends, tools, and best practices.
- Proficient experience with MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- The successful candidate will be required to undergo a Criminal Record Check.
About ICUC/iProspect Moderation Services Inc.
ICUC/iProspect Moderation Services Inc. is the global leader in online content and community moderation services. Our team of multilingual, content and community specialists manage and moderate millions of social media conversations, comments, photos and videos while working inside some of the largest online communities in the world. Acting as the eyes and ears for our clients, we are a social media services company that leads the world’s biggest brands through the integration and execution of successful marketing campaigns.
Learn more about what we do at www.icucmoderation.com. Check out www.snoows.com to see our current job board, interesting articles, and tweets from the ICUC team. Also, view all career opportunities on our Facebook page under the Notes section, and follow us on Twitter – @ICUC.
Please direct your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to email@example.com.