Back in February, C2-MTL announced a contest for 25 emerging entrepreneurs to win free tickets to the event (coming up in May). The event was already sold out, and includes an incredible list of speakers such as Michael Eisner, Francis Ford Coppola, Patrick Pichette (CFO at Google), Arianna Huffington and more.
Today they’ve announced the winners out of 315 total applications.
The contest was sponsored by the Claudine and Stephen Bronfman Family Foundation. Along with getting full access to the event, there are some additional bonuses for winners.
Each entrepreneur will have a meet-and-greet opportunity with headlining Fast Company editor Robert Safian and participate in an interdisciplinary workshop hosted by Lotfi El-Gandhouri, founder of the Creative Society and The Hub Madrid, to discuss how key learnings from C2-MTL will help them with their business.
One of the 25 entrepreneurs below will also get to be a panelist for the Burning Questions session, where the subject of the panel will be determined by crowdsourcing less than 24 hours in advance.
Here’s the list of winners (in alphabetical order by company name):
- Michael Lenczner – Ajah
- Serge Labelle – Akuntsu
- Mike Gozzo – Appifier Technology, Inc.
- Yona Shtern – Beyond The Rack
- Michael Elman – Budge Studios
- Adam Starr – FoodFun
- Alex Sakiz – Gamerizon
- Francis Haynes – HAYLEM Technologies inc.
- Ann-Michele Francoeur – Honey Bee Research Inc.
- Felix Lorsignol – humm.it
- Denis Bastien – Idénergie
- Mohamed Hage – Lufa Farms
- John Marr – MacKenzie & Marr Guitars Inc
- Anthony Zebrowski-Rubin – MConcierge
- Hicham Ratnani – Modasuite / Frank & Oak
- Jonathan Coutu – MOLÉCULE-R Flavors
- Olivier Cabanes – Plan Box
- Ken Harris – Plusgrade
- Laurent Maisonnave – Seevibes
- François Bergeron – Tactus Scientific Inc.
- Ilana Ben-Ari – Twenty One Toys
- Shawn Manning – Urban Seedling
- Martin-Luc Archambault – Wajam
- Greg Isenberg – Wall Street Survivor
- Conor Clarke – Wavo.me
For more information, visit c2mtl.com